Saturday, after a full day of soccer and a barbecue with the Yanezs, Karen and I met up with Kim and Mark Boyd – who were in Scottsdale for a conference with Kim's work. We went out for dinner at the Olive Garden and had a good visit. On Sunday morning we took Graham his first birthday present and then attended church with Nick and Sunny's family.

4 Comments:
happy birth day graham. in 4 days!
My has it been a year. I remember the day he was born running to the airport and rushing to the hospital to try and get you guys there before he was born when Ron found out that he had already been born. I was so grateful that you allowed me to be there with you. HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY GRAHAM!!!
Love, Aunt Lisa
Happy Birthday Baby Graham! :) It's a very cute picture and a great looking horse. Can't wait to see you in a week!
-Devynne
Super fun to see him loving that rocking horse. We are looking forward to his party today!
Post a Comment
<< Home