Quick Update
My doctor has an couple ultrasound machines in her office and I had an appointment last week and received my 5th ultrasound (only 3 1/2 months and 5 ultrasound - pretty awesome). Anyway, the baby was actually alot more active and stretching out this time, it was kind of cool. I did get the pictures but the film is kind of faded colors of black and gray not alot of contrast so it was difficult to see her. I saw all her fingers, her entire leg bones and all her toes at the visit. If you have not seen the pictures from the 4D ultrasound that I had at the end of Jan, you can see them on my blog http://wallace-lusterfamily.blogspot.com.

2 Comments:
Thats so exciting robin! I can't wait to get another new baby cousin. What were you thinking of naming her?
Sorry that was from Devynne. :D
Post a Comment
<< Home