Ryan Update 4/5/09
I got a phone call from Ryan today while I was with Ashlee in Utah. It was the longest phone call I have gotten from him since he has been gone. He is doing really well and said to tell everyone hello and thanks for the letters. This is a picture of him in uniform with his rifle. He said that he has lost 40 lbs. I think I'll join the military just for basic training so that I can loose that much wait so quick. (just kidding!!!)

3 Comments:
I could tell Ryan had lost weight, but 40lbs.! Wow! I ='m glad to hear he's doing well. Love Mom
Does the "macho" look go with the army. :) I think it is cute. I am glad he is doing well! Less than two weeks til graduation - yeah for him!
Congrats Ryan! :) Looking great! I am so happy that all your hard work is paying off.
-devynne
Post a Comment
<< Home