JesseKarenNevinFamily

Sunday, June 06, 2010

I had to do it...

I know I already invited you to see this video - but if you don't have FB then you did not get to see it. It is way cuter than the one I put on my blog (I decided to put this one on my blog also). Raeli loves books - she has gone from loving to eat them to loving them to be read to her to know reading them to us. Super fun and super cute...

3 Comments:

Blogger Jesse & Karen Nevin said...

That is soooo cute!!! Just like you said, she is talking! Probably some linguist could tell you what she is saying,

10:27 PM  
Blogger Shelley said...

ADORABLE!!!
Thanks for putting it on here too.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Meg & Jeff said...

how cute!!! i love how at the end she actually holds the book and really looks like she is reading the story to kam. way adorable!!!

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home