JesseKarenNevinFamily

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Memory Monday

I took a week off since school started and everyone seemed a little busy. I may put this out here every other week unless you tell me you like the weekly part of it. This week lets share Christmas gifts given by or given to family members. This will help give ideas to others as time approaches. Cost truly is not the object as you will surely see. :) Since we have been away for so many years, it is fun for us to get bits and pieces of you each year. They matter more than you know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shelley said...

OK...sorry. I didn't set the date before I hit post. I guess it's Memory Saturday this week. :)

Sadey loved her bracelets from Abby.
One year we got mugs and that cool snow stuff from the Biggs family. They knew we were missing NY at Christmas time.
Mairzey's first Christmas Robyn's family made her a quilt. It happened to be the same fabric as one I had (and still have incomplete) in her closet. I LOVED it! And she still does.
Ashley knew Brody collected sticks. She gave him lincoln logs but with it came a cool fort she made out of popsicle sticks. It was awesome! The fort was a hit. The Lincoln logs were just bonus.
Oh...so many come to mind.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

I have the worst memory so hopefully these were not imagined ... bikes from Santa, Atari, afghan from grandma walker, a purse Todd gave me - I remember this because Todd had me wrap it. I wrapped mine and marc's present from Todd and Todd told me that marc's gift was mine and not to look. I did it was a shirt and I loved it (it was the 80' and I always wore the boys shirts). Anyway opening my REAL gift ended up being a surprise. I remember more the feeling of family than any gift I received.

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home