This is LeeDah. Kameron has respelled her name because she felt it fit her better. Do you see the evil eye this dog is giving to Kam. But as you see in the first picture - she has her moments of sweetness. She is a Lab - Pit Bull mix. She does not have an agressive bone in her body...she is chicken and is very passive around other dogs. Bunnies and birds - that is a different story. I wonder though if the birds swooped at her or the bunny turned and ran at her if she would cower :)

3 Comments:
Awsome Dog, He looks and sounds like a lot of fun.
-Porter
That is an adorable doggy, and I love his name! Thanx for blogging!
-Devynne
That dog is so cute I wish we had a dog like that. I also think his/her name is an awsome name. Thanks for blogging those pictures.- Shadrach
Post a Comment
<< Home