Macbeth
What up everyone, It is me Porter Biggs reporting live, well if you read this in the time Nov. 28 2007 Wednesday and 5:23-6:00, in Colorado Glenwood Springs. The main reason I am writing this blog is because I'm doing a play called Macbeth. It isn't that long but it is filled with action, Shakespeare, Death, and Funness. The Play is cool and mediumly hard. I am a character called Banquo, you could say the following placments for him: 2nd main Character, 3rd main character or tied for 2nd main character. And one part of my act is infact a death, I die half way in the play and then in the next scene I am a Ghost but I don't speak I just act. I have been working hard on my lines and the play is the week before Christmas. I am excited even though the play is about a month away. Well thats a small update since I last blogged. Love You all :-l>. -Porter Biggs

4 Comments:
Well if you do not get to play Macbeth then why not Banquo! It's better than playing Duncan-he gets killed even earlier. Does Macbeth say to the murderers "'Tis better thee without than he within" when he sees the blood of Banquo on them? Be sure your folks video the play so that we can see it when we come the next time. Or maybe you could put a small clip on the blog. I'm glad to see that you are involved in drama.
I don't think so, but that is so cool that you Know about this play. King Duncan does die earlier than me maybe a scene behind my part of death and he doesn't get to come back into the play until the end where everyone is bowing. I get to come back into the next scene after my death as a speechless acting ghost, but hey at least I get to come back into the play one last time until the end of the play where we do are bowing. I'm also glad that I could get into drama too. Seeing my sister doing Drama and my cousin doing it I think I made the right choice hopping on this bandwagon. It has been fun so far I have got all my lines memorized except the next half of scene three. Remember this is only a small play about 8 scenes long, maybe I should suggest doing the entire play. Anyway I'm almost positive my parents will video tape it. Well seeya. :-l>
-Porter
Fun Porter! I am very excited for you - I wish we could see you act it out :)You'll have to post some of your acting on You-tube. Shakespeare is always more fun to watch than read...(at least I think so).
porter that is really cool that you are doing this play.. i remember reading it my freshman year in high school.. and i enjoyed it... if you could maybe have someone record it and send me a copy....? but, you'll do great... and good luck.
Post a Comment
<< Home