Mairzey was allowed to ditch school Friday so that she could join us on a trip to San Antonio to see the Alamo and other sights down there. On Saturday she was baptized.
First off, glad to see Todd and Shelley not only on the blog in picture, but in comment. We here at the Biggs family are experiencing the same sadness. Parker has passed me in height.(barely and only because I'm shrinking.) He thinks it's great and he's about 6 inches away from Daniel. I hope to keep hearing from your family. We love you. Congatulations to Mairzey for becoming a baptized member of the church. Wish we could have joined you. Hope to see you all soon. Love, Connie
3 Comments:
That is awesome!! It is good to she Todd & Shelley's family. ...Is Jesse taller than his mom & dad now?
Jesse is taller than his mama but not even close to his papa... seriously.... there's a slope.... I've got him by 6 inches still and 100lbs.
First off, glad to see Todd and Shelley not only on the blog in picture, but in comment. We here at the Biggs family are experiencing the same sadness. Parker has passed me in height.(barely and only because I'm shrinking.) He thinks it's great and he's about 6 inches away from Daniel. I hope to keep hearing from your family. We love you. Congatulations to Mairzey for becoming a baptized member of the church. Wish we could have joined you. Hope to see you all soon.
Love, Connie
Post a Comment
<< Home