JesseKarenNevinFamily

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Ryan update

Just thought I would share information on Ryan. He says he is now through the processing stage and started Basic Training Monday. I will get letters once a week and his next letter should contain his address where he can receive letters. He said he can't wait to receive mail. So I will pass that info on to everyone through email or phone calls once I have it. He still sounds very excited about his decision. Hope all is well with everyone. Love, Lisa

2 Comments:

Blogger Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

Yay! I can't wait to write him!
-Devynne

6:34 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

That is great! We wil make sure we mail him something at least once (we are horrible at corresponding through snail mail so I can only commit to one family effort)

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home