for those of you who want to know when my graduation is it is on May 25th. it will be in the evening around 5 or 6 not sure yet that might even be the wrong time. but i will be sending out invitaions soon! I hope.
I really want to come Megan. It's during my Spring Break so I think we might acctually make it. IDK? I'm so happy and proud. I hope I'm like you when I grow up, gorgeous and successful! Love Ya! -Devynne
Devynne didn't realize you meant May 25. She was thinking March 25. I don't think we'll be able to be there. Our kids don't get out of school until June 7. We'll be thinking of you. Still keep us informed just in case. Love,Connie
Devynne didn't realize you meant May 25. She was thinking March 25. I don't think we'll be able to be there. Our kids don't get out of school until June 7. We'll be thinking of you. Still keep us informed just in case. Love,Connie
5 Comments:
I really want to come Megan. It's during my Spring Break so I think we might acctually make it. IDK? I'm so happy and proud. I hope I'm like you when I grow up, gorgeous and successful! Love Ya!
-Devynne
Devynne didn't realize you meant May 25. She was thinking March 25. I don't think we'll be able to be there. Our kids don't get out of school until June 7. We'll be thinking of you. Still keep us informed just in case.
Love,Connie
Devynne didn't realize you meant May 25. She was thinking March 25. I don't think we'll be able to be there. Our kids don't get out of school until June 7. We'll be thinking of you. Still keep us informed just in case.
Love,Connie
Oops, don't click twice on "publish you comment." The above might happen.
megan we should be able to make it and can't wait to see you.
ron
Post a Comment
<< Home