
Here are some fun pictures of the kids. Kameron likes to take picutures & have pictures be taken.

Kelsie & her friends on her 15th B-day. She is growing up pretty dang fast.

Kameron is posing as one of the three Charlies Angels - for Halloween? No- it is because there was nothing to do on a Friday night so the girls dressed up.

This is a typical scene - Jedi with 4 or 5 girls. I think I have met 2 of his guy friends and about 12 of his girl friends. I guess that comes with growing up in a house FULL of girls. At least that is what I tell myself.
2 Comments:
You guys look like you're having a lot of fun. And Jed who are all those Girls?
-Porter
Looks like your a ladies man Jed. It is so great to hear from all of you! I miss you so much. Thanx for sending pics. And you guys look a whole lot different from when I last saw you. Kelsey and Kameron you both look gorgeous. And Jed I showed my friend a picture of you and she said you looked hott. Anyway It's great to see the pics. Love ya!
-Devynne
Post a Comment
<< Home